Best Japanese whiskies?

Be it whiskey, whisky or scotch, this is the place.

Moderators: Sñr Juan Pablo de Español, Lord Neville Crispin

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tiare
How did you find Refined Vices?: link from count silvio
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:31 am

I`m very fond of japanese whiskies, or at least those few i have tried. Right now i have Yamazaki 10 and the Yamazaki Hakushu single malt, Nikka Miyagikyou 10 and Nikka 10 single malt. The best Jap whisky i have tasted is so far Yamazakis 18 year old and then their Cherry Butt.

So really, i have only tried a range of Yamazaki whiskies and these 2 Nikkas.

i wrote a post about Yamazaki on my blog when at the Stockholm Beer and Whiskey Festival:

http://amountainofcrushedice.wordpress. ... se-whisky/

What have you tasted?
A Mai Tai a day...

JaRiMi
How did you find Refined Vices?: through another forum
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:02 pm

I quite liked the Yamazaki 18yo, it's a very full-bodied and quite heavily sherried whisky. Recently a whisky called Yamazaki sherry cask entered the finnish whisky market, and this was lovely indeed. Nikka Yoichi 15yo Single Malt is a fine whisky also.

Many of the single cask Yoichi and Miyagikyo bottlings have been absolutely outstanding. A 1986 Miyagikyo bottled for La Maison Du Whisky was a stunner, reminded me of the old peaty Brora bottlings.

JaRiMi
How did you find Refined Vices?: through another forum

Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:08 pm

Previous message loosely translated,

"smoking blends in Kharkov
Smoking mixes art Smoke mix
smoking a mixture of Nizhny Novgorod ordered smoking blends
Avgun smoking mixture smoking mixture Chernobyl
legal smoking blends powders buy smoking blends
new legal smoking mix"

Hmm, someone's been smoking too much?

• Information