Happy birthday Count

General discussion.

Moderators: Sñr Juan Pablo de Español, Lord Neville Crispin

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
paulipbartender
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:53 pm

Happy birthday Dear Count.

Thanks for bringing us this board - here's a rum soaked salute from London

Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:36 pm

Nicely done thanks :tippin:. I shall pour something new in my glass tonight.
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

Amarantha
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:05 am

Happy birthday!

We shall each have a drink for you, and you have one for each of us ;)

Dacaqa Fe Noyetuxuhe

Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:16 pm

Birthday greetings from far away lands.

AngelSword

Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:42 pm

I'll pour one for you!

lady ermenegildo zegna

Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:13 pm

my apologies dear count at the lateness of my greetings, my absence is inexcusable.
i haven't the faintest idea where the time has passed. i suppose i must have been more distracted than i imagined by my man servants of late. i trust you understand.

no doubt your birthday was a fine occasion indeed. your site is still a delightful read. well done dear friend.
i shall raise a toast to your continued success.
"I drink to make other people interesting." — George Jean Nathan

Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:54 pm

lady ermenegildo zegna wrote:My apologies dear count at the lateness of my greetings, my absence is inexcusable.
I haven't the faintest idea where the time has passed. I suppose I must have been more distracted than I imagined by my man servants of late. I trust you understand.

No doubt your birthday was a fine occasion indeed. Your site is still a delightful read. Well done dear friend.
I shall raise a toast to your continued success.
Indeed, it is hard to find good servants these days. Perhaps we should meet for a drink some day, to catch up and discuss the problem with the man servants.

I'm glad you still find something worthy of reading on this site, it is doing well although I could use more traffic here in the forums. :happysad:
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

AngelSword

Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:47 am

Count Silvio wrote:I'm glad you still find something worthy of reading on this site, it is doing well although I could use more traffic here in the forums. :happysad:
Maybe we need a few more vices!!! Illicit adventures! Explorations! Forbidden treasures!

• Information