New additions

General discussion.

Moderators: Sñr Juan Pablo de Español, Lord Neville Crispin

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lord Neville Crispin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:40 pm

Greetings all,

I have recently purchased a few new bottles for my small collection. I was however remiss in not informing the good folk of this forum of these purchases. A week ago, while out purchasing a bottle of Highland Park for a coworker, I also purchased a bottle Bowmore 10 year. It is quite peppery, but a strong tasty whisky at heart.

Then, whilst in the Canary Islands, I decided to take advantage of the duty free shoppes and purchased myself a 1 Litre bottle of Laphroaig 10 year for the minimal sum of 35 Europes.

A grand haul and cheers to you all!

Baron Rupert Liberis

Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:51 am

I must congratulate you on some good taste! A nice selection of single malts there, and a lucky co-worker to receive such a fine malt (my personal favorite for 'everyday' drinking!).

As for the Laphroaig, I'm not sure you have got such a bargain as Europe is worth quite a lot, and am just puzzled how you managed to acquire 35 of them to pay with! :poppin:
There are two things a Highlander likes naked, and one of them is malt whisky.
Scottish proverb
Single Malt Whisky[/b] A basic guide to single malt whisky I knocked up
Follow me on Twitter

Lord Neville Crispin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:40 am

Thank you kind sir! I feel that my taste is developing nicely and I appreciate whisky more and more with each glass.

Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Wed May 28, 2008 12:28 pm

A bottle of Appleton Estate Extra Aged 12 Years has found its way to my shelf. This bottle according to my "drinking schedule" shall be reviewed in June. :tippin:

Nice additions to your collection by the way. How is the Laphroaig?
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

• Information