Submit to the monthly poll!

General discussion.

Moderators: Sñr Juan Pablo de Español, Lord Neville Crispin

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:56 pm

Starting from march there has been a poll on the frontpage (left hand side) and my plan is to change it monthly. Here is your chance to find out what you want to know!

Simply post your suggestion here for the next question that you want to see in the Monthly Polls (please include the poll options for your question). I will choose the next question randomly from all of the posts within this thread at the end of each month. Remember to keep the question relative to the website.

Example:
Have my reviews inspired you to buy anything?
Yes
No
I am planning on buying
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information