Stay thirsty my friends

General discussion.

Moderators: Sñr Juan Pablo de Español, Lord Neville Crispin

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:11 pm

A while ago I found, or rather, Dood found a bunch of ingenious advertisements for the Dos Equis beer. These videos feature the rather refined and Hemingwayesque, the most interesting man in the world. These are probably the best ads for beer I have ever seen.

I decided to post these videos in honor of reaching a very special mark in the RV statistics today. Salut!

The most Interesting Man in the World
On those nuts
He is a lover, not a fighter. But he is also a fighter so don't get any ideas.
On packages
On Careers
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

Dood

Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:15 pm

When I grow up, I will be that man!

Except I'm going to stick to rum instead of beer.

Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:06 pm

Me too, a good way to start the transformation would be to start our own fishing club in Cabo and make rum fueled trips to the sea to catch marlin! Just like Hemingway, except he didn't drink rum while fishing.
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information