A Reason For Rum!

General discussion.

Moderators: Sñr Juan Pablo de Español, Lord Neville Crispin

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Baron Rupert Liberis

Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:39 am

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

International Talk Like A Pirate Day

'tis tomorrow! 19th September 'tis the day that the world goes Pirate Crazy.

Toast the spirit of Pirates with a splash of Grog and use any opportunity you can to give a hearty "Arrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

I would hope that even the fine gentlemen here would respect and honour this day dedicated to pirates! Did you know that there is a direct relation between the drop in the number of pirates and increase in global warming? Join in the fun and do some good for the world!
There are two things a Highlander likes naked, and one of them is malt whisky.
Scottish proverb
Single Malt Whisky[/b] A basic guide to single malt whisky I knocked up
Follow me on Twitter

Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:51 am

Even a gentleman must occasionally step up from the comfort of his diamond buttoned wing chair and join the festivities of the day. What shall you be drinking?
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

Baron Rupert Liberis

Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:04 pm

Having never really got a taste for Rum it's likely that I'll be toasting the spirits of Pirates with a bog standard Captain Morgan, I believe he was a pirate after all! Certainly not Lamb's Old Navy anyway!
There are two things a Highlander likes naked, and one of them is malt whisky.
Scottish proverb
Single Malt Whisky[/b] A basic guide to single malt whisky I knocked up
Follow me on Twitter

Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:23 am

Oh no no no, forget about Morgan! Pick something from the store I've given silver or gold to, or even bronze. I'd say even pirates cringe at ye olde Morgan. I do, atleast to the Jamaican version of Morgan.
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information