Moderators: Sñr Juan Pablo de Español, Lord Neville Crispin
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:55 pm
- Location: Hitherto and yon
It's a simple game, really. First you say something ironical and then you say something pitiful. It's all the rage in New York this year.
"Never be daunted. Secret of my success. Never been daunted. Never been daunted in public."
- Site Admin
- Posts: 797
- Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:36 pm
- How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count
- Location: Tapping the Admiral.
Could we get an example Mr Gorton?
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:24 pm
- Location: inspecting the cask interior
Barcardi is so well known because of the flavor of their rum. Too Bad there isn't any!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests