Sub-forums

General discussion.

Moderators: Sñr Juan Pablo de Español, Lord Neville Crispin

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Fez Wearing Brigadier
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:02 am

How about Dueling Pistols (members can partake in a bit of flaming and trolling).

And some place where we can get crass.

I'd really like to find out what the largest set of testicles my associates and equals have flailed in the heat of battle or as a leisurely past time.

I once took off this large Zulu warriors scrotum with my bayonet and a blood curdling scream.

Mind you it was I who was screaming as it landed on my head like a Keffiyeh, semen mixed with blood dripping into my eyes.
Registered at RefinedVices.com since 1857.

Bill Gorton

Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:38 am

Good show, you effeminant offspring of an anemic ass.
"Never be daunted. Secret of my success. Never been daunted. Never been daunted in public."

Lord Neville Crispin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:42 am

Fez Wearing Brigadier wrote:How about Dueling Pistols (members can partake in a bit of flaming and trolling).

I'd really like to find out what the largest set of testicles my associates and equals have flailed in the heat of battle or as a leisurely past time.
Flaming and trolling? Crassness? My good man perhaps you are missing the purpose of refinement! Such boorish behaviour and skulduggery is frowned upon here at refinedvices.com as it is antithetical to all that we hold dear.

Venting anger and malice can be beneficial to one's health at times and there are many venues for this activity. Refined Vices is not one of them.

:cigar:

Theodore S. Maul, Esq.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:51 am

Stiff upper lip and no commotions please. :pith:
Last edited by Theodore S. Maul, Esq. on Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
And therefore I conclude that Carthage must be destroyed.

Bill Gorton

Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:58 am

Damn! My edition of The Devil's Dictionary had just arrived via post.
"Never be daunted. Secret of my success. Never been daunted. Never been daunted in public."

Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:30 pm

While I think the name you suggested for such a forum is excellent I don't believe there is need for such a subforum. Venerable Lord Neville Crispin has made an excellent reasoning for why not. :tippin:
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

Scottes

Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:48 pm

Lord Neville Crispin wrote:Flaming and trolling? Crassness? My good man perhaps you are missing the purpose of refinement!
Well said, sir, well said.

Vice Admiral(ret) Yoxall

Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:12 am

Fez Wearing Brigadier wrote:How about Dueling Pistols (members can partake in a bit of flaming and trolling).

I once took off this large Zulu warriors scrotum with my bayonet and a blood curdling scream.

Mind you it was I who was screaming as it landed on my head like a Keffiyeh, semen mixed with blood dripping into my eyes.
Dear Brigadier. Although we come from different branches of Her Majesty's Service I find a kinship in your expression. Your rather vivid description of your time in Rhodesia brougth back memories of my liberating Port Moresby in the Papua-New Guinea campaign. God, those micronesian women know how to please! Alas, Count Slivio has decided against such a venue for us to expound, and I shall respect his wish. Still, I would have relished the opportunity to throw a few volleys across the bows of some of the tallywhackers here.
Stay Me with Flagons

Fez Wearing Brigadier

Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:49 am

Count Silvio wrote:While I think the name you suggested for such a forum is excellent I don't believe there is need for such a subforum. Venerable Lord Neville Crispin has made an excellent reasoning for why not. :tippin:
It shall be PM's at dawn then!
Registered at RefinedVices.com since 1857.

• Information