Taste more flavours

General discussion.

Moderators: Sñr Juan Pablo de Español, Lord Neville Crispin

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ricky
How did you find Refined Vices?: Google
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:23 pm

I've been in the coffee business before and when tasting coffee you want to experience as many flavours from the brewed coffee as possible in the mouth. I assume the same goes for Rum as well.
One of the judges of the barista world championship told me a great technic; To actaully chew the liquid (coffee, in this case) a couple of times before swallowing it.

It sounds weird, but it works. At least with coffee, dont know yet about Rum. :?:
Feel free to give it a try :cheers:
------------------------
Kind regards

Ricky

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information