Forum feature, ranking

General discussion.

Moderators: Sñr Juan Pablo de Español, Lord Neville Crispin

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Would you like to see ranks?

Yes
50%
No
33%
Don't care
17%

Total votes: 6
Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:43 pm

Sir Niko Earl of Holm recently requested a ranking system to be implemented with post counts. That would mean a text under your avatar displaying the current rank. The titles would change everytime you reach a certain post count. It is a simple feature really but I want to know what everybody thinks about this before doing anything.
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

Sir Niko Earl of Holm
Site Admin

Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:44 am

I'm not sure if post count is the way to go... we don't want post whoring... we want quality posts...

Perhaps this could just be something that is awarded for contribution to the site manually, rather than automatically?
So mote it be.

Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:15 am

Everything is possible. Post count is just the easiest way to do it.
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information