Happy New Year!

General discussion.

Moderators: Sñr Juan Pablo de Español, Lord Neville Crispin

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sir Niko Earl of Holm
Site Admin

Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:25 pm

Happy New Year to all members. Wishing you all prosperity, victory, and glory for 2008.
So mote it be.

Rum Runner
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:41 am

Amen...May all your troubles during the coming year be as short-lived as your New Year's resolutions.
Let Debrett's Peerage be your guide

Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:55 am

Check.
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:14 pm

Last night was a mad frolic. While I was at my friends place, apparently some guy at a bar deployed an army smoke grenade at midnight and the entire bar had to be evacuated after that! A part of me wishes I had witnessed this event. What an opportune moment to do that. :poppin:

Not very wise though.
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

Sir Niko Earl of Holm
Site Admin

Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:00 pm

Count Silvio wrote:Last night was a mad frolic. While I was at my friends place, apparently some guy at a bar deployed an army smoke grenade at midnight and the entire bar had to be evacuated after that! A part of me wishes I had witnessed this event. What an opportune moment to do that. :poppin:

Not very wise though.
Ah yes the old Smoker in the Bar trick... done that once or twice in my younger days and in your country of all places too... Perhaps I set a trend? ;)

My NYE was nice and quiet, a few good friends around for a couple of drinks and a game of Cranium and in bed by 1am... Such a nice change to do relatively nothing as opposed to going out and about and running amok, causing trouble and suffering the hangover on new years day...
So mote it be.

Lord Neville Crispin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:16 am

I also had a nice quiet evening at home with company far more attractive and agreeable than could be found in any bar.

A Happy New Year to you all!

• Information