Dear readers...

General discussion.

Moderators: Sñr Juan Pablo de Español, Lord Neville Crispin

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:48 pm

Venerable gentlemen, ladies and fellow colleagues:

As I am writing this letter, quietly secluded from the hustle and bustle of my man servant running about the house, I sit weary of the day relaxing in my reliable old leather recliner, clothed in my burgundy smoking jacket and fez, it has regrettably come to my attention that I've run out of space on my bookshelf, where I like to keep my hooch reserves. I have already fuelled my fire with the books, some first edtions might I add, that were taking up valuable space that was needed for the storage of my precious hooch. Now I know the obvious solution would be to drink more to make more space but as a reviewer I need to keep some and at the pace which I am obtaining these new bottles it seems insurmountable. So my question, dear readers, is: Where the devil do I put all my hooch so it is easily accessible and nicely displayed?

Yours truly, Count Silvio Dante.
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

AngelSword

Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:52 pm

I removed the servants from their quarters, leaving them the tool closet. I was able to then convert the servant kitchen cabinets into liquor display. I also converted the previous sleeping quarters into additional storage. The living room became a tasting area.

Count Silvio
Site Admin

Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:06 pm

Interesting solutions. I must see if my servant has any useful cabinets.
--

AngelSword

Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:21 am

Count Silvio wrote:Interesting solutions. I must see if my servant has any useful cabinets.
Have your servants build the desired cabinets BEFORE throwing them out.

Count Silvio
Site Admin

Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:49 pm

A good advice sir!
--

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information