.375 Holland & Holland Cocktail

Share your ingenious monstrosities and horrific blasphemies here.

Moderator: paulipbartender

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Senator Badfellow
How did you find Refined Vices?: Count Silvo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:43 am

Presented here is a simple libation that is anything but.

While Mrs. Badfellow entertains the ladies with Kemun tea and sugary tidbits upon the verandah, I generally gather the gents barside within my lounge to speak easily and knock about the various bottles at their disposal into a virtuous sport of cocktail experimentation.

Such are the results.

The .375 Holland & Holland

suitable for dangerous game

*1 oz. Thomas H. Handy Sazerac Rye Whiskey (127.9 proof)
*2 oz. Extra Amontillado Dry Sherry
*1 dash Peychaud's Bitters

Add above to (3) small ice cubes in a lowball glass. Allow the cocktail to sweat water for 20-30 seconds, then giving a regal swirl in glass. Add zest of organic lemon, submerse remaining peel. Capers can also be skewered upon a toothpick to swizzle added salt and umami into the drink.

Did I mention the time I took a grizzly bear in the Denali with nothing more than a plastic spork and a length of dental floss?

Rum Runner
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:36 am

Truly a "magnum" opus of a cocktail!
Let Debrett's Peerage be your guide

• Information