You Can’t See It to Believe It

Share your ingenious monstrosities and horrific blasphemies here.

Moderator: paulipbartender

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:11 pm

This is quite an interesting article I found, it is old but nevertheless interesting. A bar in Sydney has taken serving cocktails to another level by introducing sensory cocktails that are supposed to heighten the whole cocktail experience.

Click here to read it.

Any thoughts?
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

tiare
How did you find Refined Vices?: link from count silvio
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:09 am

Yeah, i read that one, i think its well, quite not my thing, nah..when i drink my cocktails i dont want anyone to spray something scented around my head. Its ok to put on appropriate music but i think they overdo it in this article.

I`m quite fascinated by Hestons molecular gastronomy though, its interesting to watch.
A Mai Tai a day...

Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:25 pm

Might be interesting to try it once but I don't see it becoming a trend. I think I'd prefer a nicely decorated bar with decent music instead, to create the atmosphere.

Floridita in London was good because there was live music and people were actually dancing. And the cocktails were amazing.
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

tiare
How did you find Refined Vices?: link from count silvio
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:00 am

I can believe that. i dont think that thing will be a trend either. What is a trend which i think will also stay is classic /vintage cocktails and fresh unspoiled ingrediets in both old and new cocktails.
A Mai Tai a day...

• Information