Prohibition Era Cocktails

Share your ingenious monstrosities and horrific blasphemies here.

Moderator: paulipbartender

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tripdforlife
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:52 pm

After a nice discussion over the cocktail scene here in Omaha; it came to my attention that I really know nothing of the prohibition era cocktails. Either Pre-Prohibition or Post; it doesn't matter. So I took it upon myself to divulge into the culture a bit. After hours of research; I come across the Martinez, and fall for it. The complexity and scarcity of the ingredients are intriguing. So I ask; what is your favorite Prohibition era cocktail?, either Pre or Post, and why?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information