Crystal Head Vodka

Everything that is not rum, whiskey or brandy & cognac.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:13 am

Crystal Head Vodka is manufactured in Newfoundland Liquor Corporation, it is quadruple distilled, blended with Newfoundland water which is triple filtered through carbon and filtered through 500 million year old crystals known as the Herkimer Diamonds and finally the skull shaped bottles are handfilled.

Filtering it through diamonds sounds like big time marketing to me but it sure is a cool bottle! This unique bottle, I'm sure, will sell more than any other type of advertising. I'd buy it just for the bottle, now to find a place where to buy one (or two) and that ships to Finland...

By the way this is probably viral marketing for the new Ghostbusters movie...

http://www.crystalheadvodka.com

More pics here from a guy who apparently bought one.
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:07 pm

I just found out that our good member Forrest is selling this at Hitimewine.net
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information