Gifted Rums Of Venezuela - Thursday, Sept 11 2008

Upcoming events of all kind.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:40 pm

Ed Hamilton of the Ministry of Rum recently joined me for a tour of the Destileria Unidas production facility in Venezuela, makers of the premium Diplomatico brand of rum.
Among the many fine rums we'll be tasting here in Coral Gables are Cacique, Pampero Aniversario, Santa Teresa, Ocumare, Castro and Diplomatico, as well as a few special surprises.

Be among the first to try a new ultra-premium white rum from Diplomatico (Rum Blanco) and a superb honey-like aged rum liqueur (Hacienda Saruro) served chilled right out of the freezer.

Make plans now to join me next week at the Westin Colonnade Hotel in Coral Gables for this notable event.

Event: Gifted Rums of Venezuela
Date: Thursday, September 11
Time: 7 to 8:30pm
Address: 180 Aragon Avenue, Coral Gables, 33134
Cost: $20 per person

RSVP: reserve your space online
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information