NEW: Events on the Frontpage.

Upcoming events of all kind.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:13 pm

Many of you have probably noticed that I've fashioned a brand new events section on the frontpage of Refined Vices, which will hopefully bring a little bit more attention to the events than the forum posts here.

I will also try keep these discussion threads going on here in the forums if any of you chaps want to contribute by sharing your experiences in any of the events.

The events section features upcoming events and past events. If there are no items under the "Events Menu" it means there are no currently upcoming events or then I don't know about them. Past events will be displayed as links on the page for historical records.

Hopefully people such as yourself will let me know about any upcoming rum and whiskey or gentlemanly related events. You can shoot me an email or contact me here in the forums.

:pith:
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information