Got news?

News
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:21 am

• If you think you have a news article that is of interest but don't want it on the frontpage you can post it in the News Repository forum without having to check with me.
  • Post anything related to rum, whisk(e)y and cigars or if you think something else deserves attention, just post it as long as it is in the spirit of this forum.
Tips for posting:
  • Include your news caption inside the QUOTE tags and always include the source link for the article:
[Q U O T E]News caption here[/Q U O T E]
Source: Link name here in example
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

Baron Rupert Liberis

Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:11 am

Ardbeg gets the double! - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/7718735.stm
World Whisky Awards story.

I started a topic about the win in the whisky cellar, but you may want to write a more detailed story!
There are two things a Highlander likes naked, and one of them is malt whisky.
Scottish proverb
Single Malt Whisky[/b] A basic guide to single malt whisky I knocked up
Follow me on Twitter

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information