Pernod Ricard runs Havana Club promotion at Heathrow T4

News
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:09 am

The campaign will run until August 30 and aims to encourage customers to trade up through tastings and gwps

Liquor supplier Pernod Ricard is running an in-store promotion at London Heathrow airport terminal four to promote its Havana Club rum. Part of the El Culto a la Vida campaign, the promotion focuses on Añejo Reserva, Añejo Especial and Cuban Barrel Proof and aims to encourage customers to trade up through tastings and gifts with purchase. The promotion began on July 29 and will run until August 30.

Pernod Ricard Travel Retail Europe regional marketing manager John Smailes said: “The Heathrow T4 site provides a fantastic platform to showcase the Havana Club range in a visually stunning way. Through the El Culto a la Vida campaign, we are able to convey the heritage and passion of Havana Club and reinforce its position as the authentic Cuban rum. The promotion has proved to be a hit with travellers so far.”
Source: DFNI Online.

This reminds me I have to try to acquire the rest of the Havana Club rums although the Maximo will be something I will unlikely ever get unless the representatives for Havana Club want to send me a sample hint hint ;).
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

patricholier
How did you find Refined Vices?: Google
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:28 am

Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.

patricholier
How did you find Refined Vices?: Google
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue May 10, 2011 1:10 pm

Hi

This topic help me a lot in developing my project. I will contribute more when I finished it.

• Information