Bacardi Celebrates 150th Anniversary

News
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:11 pm

In 2010 Bacardi celebrated the 100th Anniversary of the Bacardi Daiquiri, which also marked the launch of the Superior Heritage Limited Edition Rum produced to commemorate the event.

Now the spirits company has declared 2012 to be its most innovative year since the creation of BACARDI rum in 1862.

Throughout the year Bacardi will host one-of-a-kind birthday parties, launch special promotions around the world and introduce a $2,000 limited-edition bottling of Bacardi rum to celebrate the journey that has lasted for 150 years.
Click here for the full frontpage article.
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:15 pm

I won't be able to afford the 2000 dollar price tag anytime soon but I'd be very interested in trying out this Cognac cask finished rum. I'm not sure they've previously produced a Cognac cask finish?
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information