Appleton Estate Jamaica Rum Prime Ministers Reserve

News
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:58 pm

Kingston, Jamaica. J. Wray & Nephew Limited, on Wednesday September 19, held the barrelling ceremony for the Appleton Estate Jamaica Rum Prime Ministers’ Reserve – a very special and unique rum blend which will be used to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of Jamaica’s Independence.

The Appleton Estate Jamaica Rum Prime Ministers’ Reserve barrelling ceremony, held at J. Wray & Nephew Limited’s head office on Kingston’s Spanish Town Road, saw Independent Jamaica’s nine Prime Ministers or their representatives, led by current Prime Minister, the Most Honourable Portia Simpson Miller, ON, MP, pour a 750 ml bottle of the Appleton Estate 50 Year Old Rum Jamaica Rum – Jamaica Independence Reserve, which is a minimum age 50 year old rum that was created to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Jamaica’s Independence, into a barrel containing rum from the 2012 crop year.

Read the full story on the frontpage.
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:59 pm

Well at least they gave me 50 years notice this time so I can start saving money for this one. It is unlikely I will soon afford the current 50 year old release.
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information