Brooklyn Brewery meets Woodford Reserve Bourbon

Open the kegs, leave the taps open and let the beer flow!

Moderator: Sir Arthur Pendragon

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:41 pm

Most of you probably know I'm more of a spirits guy than a beer guy but on the last week of May I went to a whisky bar to photograph a boilermaker or a beer and whiskey pairing event and got to try some amazing beers from Brooklyn Brewery. I also wrote about it on the frontpage, for the full article go here.

I really liked all of the beers they had but what really did it for me was the Black Chocolate Stout and the Black Ops Bourbon Barrel aged Stout. I guess I'm a heavy beer kind of guy, the richer it is the better it is for me. The Black Chocolate Stout was just amazingly rich with chocolate and coffee flavours with the Black Ops being very much the same only slightly more balanced and with some notes from the bourbon barrels.

I guess my question is, has anyone else ever tried beer from Brooklyn Brewery and what did you think? If you haven't I can really recommend these beers to all beer lovers and fanatics and even to those who may not drink beer very often like myself.

:poppin:
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information