Refined Vices gets a new look!

Post here if you would like to drop a comment, ask a question or report a problem.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:50 pm

I have finished doing a massive layout update for Refined Vices as you may have noticed if you visit the frontpage.

I wanted a new template with better functionality and I also wanted to give Refined Vices a new coat of paint so I've redone all the graphics. I hope you like them. There is a possibility I will add some ads in the near future but don't worry, I do not intend to make them intrusive.

I welcome any comments now and I hope you will give me some.

:pith:
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

Dacaqa Fe Noyetuxuhe
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:52 am

Superb work, Count.

However, I think you could make the text "A GENTLEMAN'S GUIDE TO LIFE'S MORE REFINED VICES" (with the Jungle background) perhaps a tad darker or a different colour. It blends a little too well with the background.

Count Silvio
Site Admin

Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:18 pm

I might remove it entirely. It was just something I did.
--

Lord Neville Crispin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:35 pm

Count Silvio wrote:I might remove it entirely. It was just something I did.
so what you're saying is that you painted it yourself?

Count Silvio
Site Admin

Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:41 pm

Welcome back from the holiday. :tippin:
--

Lord Neville Crispin

Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:46 pm

Count Silvio wrote:Welcome back from the holiday. :tippin:
:handshake:

Henry Deare, Adventurer

Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:29 pm

Colour me impressed.

Count Silvio
Site Admin

Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:55 pm

Refined Vices just got featured at Joomla Bear, the creator of the original Black Bear template that I modified to create the new look for Refined Vices.

:tippin:
--

Count Silvio
Site Admin

Sat May 10, 2008 11:34 pm

Once again Refined Vices updates its look. Instead of a 2 column layout I now offer a 3 column layout. I felt I needed some more space.
--

Henry Deare, Adventurer

Tue May 20, 2008 12:14 pm

Count Silvio wrote:Once again Refined Vices updates its look. Instead of a 2 column layout I now offer a 3 column layout. I felt I needed some more space.
I heartily approve, Count.

• Information