Internet Explorer 6 and 8

Post here if you would like to drop a comment, ask a question or report a problem.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:15 pm

Internet Explorer 6 currently doesn't seem to render the CSS of the website correctly which means that it is not displaying correctly. Those of you who are still using IE6 to view this website I recommend upgrading to Firefox or IE7.

Because a majority of people still use IE6 I will try my best to find a fix for this problem as soon as possible.

Thanks, the management.

Edit: Problem fixed but I still recommend using FF for optimal experience.
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:57 pm

IE6 is no longer supported. If anyone is still using IE6 I recommend you update it to IE9 or download Firefox or Chrome for optimal website experience.

IE8 will be forced into compatibility view mode automatically if loaded on IE8 due to CSS issues with the browser.
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information