Solved! Cognac? Calvados? Brandy?

Post here if you would like to drop a comment, ask a question or report a problem.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Scottes

Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:54 pm

My second love of spirits is Cognac, a very refined vice that wouldn't be a vice at all if it were cheaper. And Calvados interests me due to a love of apples. And heck, why not throw all Brandies in there?

I hereby put forth the notion that a "Brandies" area would be quite tolerable. Quite.

And then I hope some folks stop by and talk about it... I know quite a bit about cognac, but very little about the taste. (That is, I bought 2 books instead of a bottle of Ferrand....)

Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:05 pm

Your request has been accepted :pith:. I too fancy a glass of brandy every now and then. I considered making reviews about them once but I have to draw the line somewhere as there are enough moths flying out of my wallet already.
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

Scottes

Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:27 pm

Thank you sir.

And I know the feeling about emptying wallets. My last rum purchases came to almost $600 for 18 rums... I'm on a non-spending spree that certainly does not include cognac for a while.

paulipbartender
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:02 pm

We can certainly help with the cognac discussions. It's another passion of ours....

Rum Runner
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:00 pm

paulipbartender wrote:We can certainly help with the cognac discussions. It's another passion of ours....
Dear Sir. Your participation is most welcome. May I suggest you repost the above in the "Brandy forum" to gain some response. On the side, What marque of vehicle is Mr Steed driving nowadays? And whatever became of Mrs. Peel?
Let Debrett's Peerage be your guide

• Information