Solved! Small point

Post here if you would like to drop a comment, ask a question or report a problem.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
paulipbartender
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:20 pm

Excuse my techno-handicap, but is there any way of navigating from the forums to the front page?

Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:51 pm

Moved this topic to Feedback.

There is no such thing yet but I am planning to add a link to the front page from here. I just need to figure out how its done (I have to edit this template to do that).

Edit: I'll try to add a home link tonight if I have time.
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:37 pm

This is alpha one niner, the target problem has been eliminated, over. The creation of the button was easy but it took me a while to figure out the correct lines to add into the code. I've never done anything like this before with html so I am proud I managed to do it all on my own. I'll drink to that!
:pith:
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information