Here again!

Rum, Rhum, Ron. Talk about your favorite sugarcane spirits in this rum forum.

Moderator: Henry Deare, Adventurer

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JaRiMi
How did you find Refined Vices?: through another forum
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:32 am

Nice to see the forum is back up & running, even if it seems some messages were lost.

Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:32 am

Yes, it is a shame what happened to my server and even a bigger shame I had no recent backup copies, even though I'm sure I made one before I embarked on the journey to Australia.

The website/forums is not officially running yet so it might be a little quiet here for a while but it shouldn't be too long now. But keep on posting the good reviews and thoughts!

Apologies to you and the rest of the existing members for loss of any posts and topics, I know it sucks.

Apologies for all the new members who registered after January 11th 2009, your accounts have been completely lost due to the server breakdown but I hope we can all move on and I sincerely hope you will re-register your accounts. Any questions, thoughts, let me know!
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information