An Official Welcome Back to the Count!

Rum, Rhum, Ron. Talk about your favorite sugarcane spirits in this rum forum.

Moderator: Henry Deare, Adventurer

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Capn Jimbo
How did you find Refined Vices?: Surfing

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:03 pm

Before we all just jump back into things, it's more than appropriate to express a big welcome back to our dear Count. Personally this forum has always been one of my favorites, one of the few where an honest and intelligent examination of things rum have taken place.

I won't soon forget some of the delicious interchanges that have taken place here, to the great benefit of all. I'm also glad to see some of my favorite posters and fellow webmasters here including the superb JaRiMi, and of course the Dood, Scottes, MJL and Paulipbartender supreme.

All men of good will. Welcome back Count!
Regards,
Capn Jimbo
Rum Project
Rum Project Forum

Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:31 pm

Thanks Jimbo. I appreciate your kind words and I am sure there will be more of those intelligent examinations and interchanges soon.

:pith:
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information