A new tasting

Rum, Rhum, Ron. Talk about your favorite sugarcane spirits in this rum forum.

Moderator: Henry Deare, Adventurer

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
GeoD
How did you find Refined Vices?: Search Engine
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:17 pm

Last night my wife bought me a bottle of rum that I never tried. It was "Brinley Gold Shipwreck Spiced Rum". I was pleasantly surprised by the flavor for a 4yr old rum. It was one of the few I was able to sip straight. But, I couldn't resist mixing it and enjoying it the way I like. It received two thumbs up from me. I enjoyed the flavors and can't wait to drink more of it tonight.

:cheers:
Geo D
Rum Tasting Portfolio:
See my profile interests for my
rum tastings.

Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:17 am

I've heard of this rum but I haven't tried it. What do you generally mix it with?
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

GeoD
How did you find Refined Vices?: Search Engine
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:36 pm

My apologies for not gettting back to you sooner Count.

I used to mix my rum with Sprite Zero. But now I sitched to Sierra Mist Natural.

The flavors from this rum reminds me a lot of Zaya or Ron Zacapa but without the heavy price tag! I got a bottle of Shipwreck on sale for $16.99!! It has definitely climbed to the top of my list as a favorite!
Geo D
Rum Tasting Portfolio:
See my profile interests for my
rum tastings.

• Information