Rum presentations

Rum, Rhum, Ron. Talk about your favorite sugarcane spirits in this rum forum.

Moderator: Henry Deare, Adventurer

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
paulipbartender
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:40 am

This Tuesday I'll be sitting in a bar from 9am til 6pm as a sequence of UK rum distributors will present their brands in hour long slots.

We're about to start training in UK, Spain and Italy and we're getting briefed on the brands - production, histories, brand stories and anything else we want to know. Starting with English Harbour and including Angostura, El Dorado, Barbancourt, Brugal, Mount Gay, Clarkes Court and a couple more.

Can't wait. Anything you want me to ask on your behalf Vice-gents?

Wish it wasn't the morning after the Class bar awards though :S
Last edited by paulipbartender on Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:33 pm

Interesting. In my hungover state I am unable to think of any "proper" questions but I'd like to know the official version of why they named their product 'El Dorado.' Is this meeting photographed or filmed by the way?
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:14 pm

So, how was it?
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information