Hi, have some Pyrat Xo Planters gold for sale!

Rum, Rhum, Ron. Talk about your favorite sugarcane spirits in this rum forum.

Moderator: Henry Deare, Adventurer

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
zonz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:29 am

Hello, I'm a rum lover from asia.
I started a collection of old rums last year and I have the old version of Pyrat Xo reserve (Planters Gold) to sell if there's someone interested.
There 's an current ebay auction, I ship worldwide.

Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:26 am

Hi zonz, please feel free to post the link to your ebay auction. I'm sure there are many people interested in the original Pyrat Planters Gold Rum. Welcome to the forums!
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

zonz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:30 am

Hi Count Silvio, Thanks!
here's the auction:

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Rum-Pyrat-Xo-Res ... 35c9b394ba

• Information