El Dorado Single Barrel

Rum, Rhum, Ron. Talk about your favorite sugarcane spirits in this rum forum.

Moderator: Henry Deare, Adventurer

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:06 pm

It appears different versions of the new El Dorado Single Barrel have appeared for sale at the Whisky Exchange but at quite a steep price. To be honest I didn't expect it to be that expensive! Another rum I can't afford. :migraine:

El Dorado Single Barrel Uitvlugt
El Dorado Single Barrel Enmore Distillery
El Dorado Single Barrel Port Morant
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

paulipbartender
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:25 am

Don't bother! They are expensive and really don't taste that great at all.

They are single barrels examples, from different Guyanese distilleries, that would have been blended into fine El Dorado spirits. Individually though they don't stand up at all. Thin tasting and not at all what you would expect, they are testament to the blenders art - the magicians who take ordinary simple flavours and create a symphony of consistent excellence.

Unless you have the spare change kicking around to buy them just for the collection of course......

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information