Review: Jameson Irish Whiskey 12 Years Old

Be it whiskey, whisky or scotch, this is the place.

Moderators: Sñr Juan Pablo de Español, Lord Neville Crispin

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:04 am

Count Silvio wrote:Jameson Irish Whiskey was originally distilled at the Bow Street distillery, which is now a visitor’s centre, in Dublin but in 1975 the 195 year old tradition came to an end and the production was moved to the New Midleton distillery in County Cork. The New Midleton distillery was built by the Irish Distillers Group right next to the Old Midleton distillery which these days serve as a museum. The New Midleton Distillery produces whiskey for four different brands; Paddy, Powers Gold Label, Midleton and Jameson.

Before the name change to Jameson 12 Year Old, the whiskey was known as "1780" which is the year the Old Jameson Distillery was founded. Jameson 12 Year Old is triple-distilled in pot-stills and aged for a minimum of 12 years in Bourbon and Oloroso sherry casks.
Read the Jameson Irish Whiskey 12 Years Old review on the frontpage.
Link to previous Jameson whiskey discussion.

Baron Wankelporkington, I didn't use any water this time, I hope this pleases you ;).
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information