Whisky Festivals

Be it whiskey, whisky or scotch, this is the place.

Moderators: Sñr Juan Pablo de Español, Lord Neville Crispin

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lord Sint Ellins
How did you find Refined Vices?: google
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:28 pm

What ho, me old whisky chums!

It's that time of the year (in the Northern Hemisphere at least) when things start hotting up on the old festival front and I don't mind all that mud and loud music at Glastonbury, what what!!

Orf to the Edinburgh Whisky Fringe next week so my man will let you know how it all went. I'll ask Jeeves to take some notes and I quaff my way through some corkers on offer in the fabulous surroundings of an old church not too far from Waverley Station....reminds me of that Vicar's daughter - she knew how to say "Ah, Men" alright....boom boom!!

TTFN
Ma Capp

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information