Johnnie Blue, experiences?

Be it whiskey, whisky or scotch, this is the place.

Moderators: Sñr Juan Pablo de Español, Lord Neville Crispin

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
baron wankelporkington
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:04 pm

in my recent travels i have been lucky enough to be the recipient of a most generous gift of the johnnie blue label.

i plan to perform an un boxing and subsequent tasting session this fine weekend to celebrate the releasing of the motorcycle from its winter slumber.

does anyone have any experience with this specimen and care to offer advice?

Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:30 am

I have tried the Blue Label on a couple of occasions at Theodore S. Maul, Esq' place and I do find it enjoyable and extremely mellow on its own without the addition of any ice or water.

If you're planning on having other drinks or food during the weekend I do suggest beginning with this one as the flavours from the food or other drinks might lessen the already mellow taste of Blue Label.

Drink it slowly and with time letting it breathe.

:cheers:
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information