Tasting two recent Kilchoman whiskies

Be it whiskey, whisky or scotch, this is the place.

Moderators: Sñr Juan Pablo de Español, Lord Neville Crispin

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JaRiMi
How did you find Refined Vices?: through another forum
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:03 pm

I had the opportunity to taste two recent Kilchoman whiskies, and decided to scribble a little something about them in my not-so-often updated blog..

http://whisky-rum.blogspot.fi/2012/08/a ... r-bay.html

Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:59 am

I also tasted quite a few Kilchoman whiskies recently, I'm not sure if these two were in the tasting, but overall I was impressed by what they have done with their whiskies and how they are so mature for their age.
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information