Armagnac

Talk about different kind of brandies here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AngelSword

Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:48 pm

Lately I been exploring armagnacs. Tonight the snifter is filled with a delightful spirit, Larressingle VSOP from Gascony. This has wonderful floral notes upon first touching the tongue and a delicious deep woodsy linger.

Vice Admiral(ret) Yoxall
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:29 pm

AngelSword wrote:Lately I been exploring armagnacs. Tonight the snifter is filled with a delightful spirit, Larressingle VSOP from Gascony. This has wonderful floral notes upon first touching the tongue and a delicious deep woodsy linger.
Good day lad. Nice to hear that you are expanding your horizon of potable spirits. Gascony is the land of that foppish street urchin d'Artagnon. Larressingle is a huge concern producing over 800,000 bottles per year. It owns no vineyards and owns no stills. Their product is good, however much better examples can be found. In your neck of the woods look for Darroze, Marquis de Caussade, de Malliac, de Montal, amongst others. They shall repay your investment!
Stay Me with Flagons

Vice Admiral(ret) Yoxall
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:51 am

Bye the bye. Is that a Damask you are brandishing in your profile picture?
Stay Me with Flagons

AngelSword

Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:07 am

Vice Admiral(ret) Yoxall wrote:Bye the bye. Is that a Damask you are brandishing in your profile picture?
Naturally. Here are some close- ups of one of my damascus rapiers.
http://www.angelsword.com/european/av-e ... piers1.php

Scottes

Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:20 am

Sweet googly-mooglies that's a beautiful blade.

Theodore S. Maul, Esq.

Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:34 am

And how fitting that it is from the Avatar series! Top notch work.
And therefore I conclude that Carthage must be destroyed.

• Information