Tequila info

Everything that is not rum, whiskey or brandy & cognac.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
daff
How did you find Refined Vices?: from other forum

Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:37 am

Of all the liquors, tequila is perhaps the most misunderstood. Even hardcore alcoholics turn into shivering bitches at the prospect of doing a tequila shot. Well, I won't lie to you. Much of the malignment surrounding tequila has good reason behind it. But like all liquors (except gin), there's a time and place for it, and there's a right way to drink it. Here is an article about tequila. You should know your tequila!
Tequila refers to the strong spirits. It is made from the Blue Agave plant - a huge plant, which, apart from the external resemblance, has nothing to do with the cactus. The native land of the beverage was also called by this plant: translated from the aztec "Mexico" means "place of the agave." From an agave extract a core, and from it receive a product for fermentation. This method has been actively mastered by the inhabitants of the town Tequila (Jalisco), from which came the name of the drink.
Continue reading: Drinks of the World's Nations : Tequila

For more information, please, visit: Tequila Online

Count Silvio
Site Admin
How did you find Refined Vices?: I'm the Count

Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:32 am

I've always been fascinated about tequila but unfortunately in the regions I've lived in the selection has always been so small, not exceeding far beyond Sierras or Cuervos basic selection, it has not really been an awarding experience for me.

Here in Australia the selection is significantly larger than in Finland though it comes with a high price tag (I paid 150 AUD for the Partida Añejo this costs like 45 bucks in the states), which also does not really encourage Tequila noobs such as myself to get into it too much. Fortunately some great shops here do offer free tastings and I've been introduced to a few good ones. Recently I have had the chance to try Partida Añejo tequila and am looking into getting some of the Casa Noble tequilas or the Chamucos.
--
Slouching on the reliable old leather recliner.

daff
How did you find Refined Vices?: from other forum

Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Partida anejo is an excellent choice. My favorite these days is Abandonado Extra Anejo. All 100% Agave. I must say it is pretty nice. Sweet upfront flavors and bouquet, and a pleasant burn in the chest.
Spirits Online.
Reality is an illusion created by a lack of alcohol.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information